Heather Flores

My photo
California, United States
On the periphery of interesting...

Monday, October 4, 2010

Twitter, Beware my Thongcrack!

Trying to understand Twitter is like trying to keep up with your 5-year old nephew who has ADHD...I can't create a list to organize my stuff.  I have too many posts I care too little about and none that are remotely interesting.  I can think of nothing clever to "Tweet", and yet it seems that is not a prerequisite, so I'm not sure what my hangup is...

I keep hearing that Twitter is amazing, but I don't have time to click on every link that others post, so if you can't be interesting in your post without requiring additional clicks, I'm not sure of the sense of it all.

This may be a sign I am getting old.  That, and the fact that I don't understand why girls intentionally show their bra straps.  Or why thongs are called flip-flops and underwear that resides in your a**crack is supposed to be comfortable and is called a thong. Or why jeans that show your thong and/or your a**crack are considered comfortable and sexy.  Or why young men spit in the presence of ladies.  Maybe I'm old enough that I no longer qualify as a lady.  Maybe I've already developed a menopausal testosterone jaw and I haven't even hit menopause yet.   

Well, I'll keep trying this Twitter thing, but be forewarned, if I'm successful, you may need to beware my bra straps and my thongcrack up in your grille...or is it grill?

No comments:

Post a Comment